Located within the grounds of the former Frenchay Hospital in Bristol, RDT Build was appointed to work on the full refurbishment of a wing.
Scope of works
The project scope of works consisted of:
• demolition and alterations to existing rooms in order to form new rooms
• installation of new partitions
• ceilings, flooring, mechanical and electrical works to suit the new rooms
• installation of bifold doors
• full decoration throughout
Key challenges and outcome
All works were completed within time and to budget. Due to urgent deadlines completion date decoration of the new areas all carried out in a short period to meet the clients opening date.